Thursday, July 11, 2013

Recently: 4th of July


This was the first year in I don’t even know how long that I didn't see fireworks on the 4th. But you know what? I still had a lovely long weekend. We traveled to the Hudson Valley to visit family, scope out wedding venues (this did not go quite so well), and celebrate the beautiful marriage of friends. Not to complain too much, but finding the right wedding venue is hard, and oh my goodness am I suffering from constant sticker shock. All that said, I think we've finally come up with a plan that feels like us and makes us happy and excited to start working out all the details. Hope you had a happy holiday.

xx Molly

*The Saugerties lighthouse is actually a b&b, wouldn't that be fun?



I was eaten alive on the 4th at a friends cabin in the woods. He graciously shared his mosquito net hoody with me. Don't I look cute? I will not share the pics of all my bites, trust me, they're gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment