February 6, 2013

Heart Cookies

Cookie Recipe and Frosting Recipe
 
My perfect recipe for a lazy afternoon: baking sweet treats and watching a romantic movie. The movie was Pride and Prejudice, in this case (not the newer, not so good one with Keira Knightley, but the wonderfully long one with Colin Firth, a most perfect Mr. Darcy, if I do say so), and the dessert was heart shaped sugar cookies. The boy and I have been indulging in them ever since, in fact at the same time as I am gently forcing him to watch the above mentioned movie, poor guy (and yes, that’s right, this is the second time in one week that I’m watching the five hour movie, it’s that good). At this rate, I’m not sure we’ll have any cookies left by Valentine’s Day, a perfect excuse to whip up another treat by then, but maybe while watching a different movie this time. ;)
 
xx Molly
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment