Friday, January 18, 2013

Quote of the Week

images via

As work gets busier and busier, as it always does this time of year, I’m finding it harder to motivate myself to accomplish my personal goals. After getting home after a long day, the last thing I want to think about is more “work,” but these quotes really resonated with me. Sure, I could spend my evenings watching tv, playing on pinterest, or indulging in a glass of wine, and I would probably enjoy my evening more than if I was getting things on my t-do list done. Or I could apply my time to something that will make me a happier personal with a fuller life in say six-months, which seems like it just might be worth it. Hope you have a lovely weekend and find some time to fit in those important things you’ve been putting off.

xx Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment