April 20, 2012

Mint Water


I adore water, it's always my go-to drink of choice over soda, juice, coffee, tea, you name it; water is my thing. Lately I've been experimenting with creating different water flavors to indulge in. Lemon has always been my favorite, but lately I've made mint water which was cool and refreshing on a warm day. I also plan to make strawberry water, which I had on a business trip not too long ago and loved, this summer to add just a hint of sweet to my favorite drink. Flavored water is really easy to make, which is the best part. Just pick a flavor, add the ingredients to a pitcher of water, let it sit for a bit, and voila flavored water. What about you, do you love water or find it boring? Have you ever tried spicing it up with different flavors?

xx Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment